I hate it when you are having a bad day and everyone takes it personally, like no i hate myself, not you. get the fuck over yourself.
wow i’m actually so glad this post has been made
The most important line in the whole damn song. MESSAGE.
The only historically accurate line in the whole film.
these stills of joffrey look like someone just said something really offensive
Swag Money stars in the new exciting film called who said that
Did you name your kitten Swag Money…
her full name is Swag Money Fitzroy but swag money for short
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
“I get there, and I’m all dressed up to the nines, wearing a nice outfit with heels. I walk into an auditorium that’s got 50 people from HBO. I’m nervous like you wouldn’t believe. I had a Diet Coke right before I walked in, so I was buzzing. I said hello to each of the 50 people individually and walked down the steps, then fell over walking down.”
Get your facts straight, CNN.
If you didn’t know, Stephen Colbert is a literal expert on Lord of the Rings. He went onto the sets of one of the films and managed to beat the resident lore expert in a trivia contest. Someday he will die and Death will come, and he will live forever by challenging him to a contest of LoTR trivia.
My goal in life is to be as big a nerd as Stephen Colbert. :D